Friday, 31 January 2014

New beauty buy! Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

Good morning everyone!

So last night at 6pm my favourite YouTube beauty vlogger Tanya Burr's line of lip glosses and nail varnishes went on sale. After my initial bout of frenzy subsided, I logged on and had a look. Then bought seven out of ten of the nail varnishes. It's a nice collection - great basic colours to start with, I think Tanya has really got it right first time.

These are the seven colours I picked:


From left to right, starting with the light blue, they are 'Little Duck', 'Bright and Early' (pink with a hint of orange), 'Be Bright, Be Happy, Be You' (hot Barbie pink), 'Riding Hood' (classic, slightly dark red), Midnight Sparkle' (dark purple/blue with fine glitter), 'New York Night' (medium-dark purple) and 'Penguin Chic' (penguin chick grey).

You can go and take a look at feelunique, which is a great site with worldwide shipping. And 10% off if you use discount code HAPPY10 before January ends... what an excellent excuse to treat yourself.

I didn't buy any of the glosses, a) because I'm not really a fan of lip gloss and b) because despite not being a fan of it, I already own a drawer full of them and have made a commitment not to buy any more. Ever.

I am jumping the gun a little with this post, since the nail varnishes haven't even arrived yet... I'll post pictures of the colours on as I use them, and a proper review when I know what I'm talking about!

Much love,
Ria
x

13 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa, vielen dank, I found your Instagram :-) Good luck with eating vegan... I am on the Atkins diet, so I think we must be food opposites! x

      Delete
  2. Babe! I adore your blog soo much!! I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin' :-).. Hope you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog! Love the nail colors, especially the teal one. I'm a new follower on Bloglovin, hope you follow me back.

    Sincerely,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I am pretty excited about the teal one too! I am wearing a jumper today that will match it perfectly :-) x

      Delete
  4. I love tanya! she is so cute. I followed you on bloglovin hope you can follow me back.
    xx
    Melisa
    Polish & Lemonade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tanya Burr!!- and I'm so excited about her polishes! I can't wait for your review once you get them- great colour choices! xo erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Erin! I reeeeally want to write my review, I am so stressed that the delivery hasn't even been shipped yet x

      Delete
  6. After following Tanya Burr for so long it's only right to try out her nail polishes! So excited!

    Kristine | tinikc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too... I wish they'd hurry up and get here! x

      Delete
  7. Just discovered your blog and followed straight away, great job lady =) Please keep us posted on Tanya Burr Nail polishes, I am also a big fan of hers! I have also just started my own blog a few weeks back and would love it if you followed me back: www.bonjourfashionblog.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Tanya nail varnishes yet!! I had an e-mail saying they were having supplier issues... I will post about them the minute they come through the door. Thank you for the follow, I found you too :-) x

      Delete

What do you think? Please leave a comment to let me know! x